Suriving Secondary School

This is my first ever blog!! Rocking Media for the first time ( and hoping it goes well)

Thursday 14 March 2013

Front Page Draft 4

 
Once i changed the font style of the front cover , i gathered some feedback from people.
 
" I like it so far. I think that the image and the mast head work really well together and the font styles work well as a whole on the page. The only problem i see is the black colour on some of the features. I don't think it works well with the other colours"
" I love the model's nails. i think that is really unique for a magazine."
" You can really see that Soul/retro theme"
 
 The only major issue that they mentioned was the fact that the black stood out a bit too much in comparison to the other images. I had a real issue trying to find a colour that worked well with both the page and with the purple.






What do YOU think???
Which should I PICK???
Leave a COMMENT in the comment section




No comments:

Post a Comment