Suriving Secondary School

This is my first ever blog!! Rocking Media for the first time ( and hoping it goes well)

Monday 25 March 2013

Contents Page II


I think so far that my contents page is going well. I think it has all the conventions associated with a contents page and so far the layout looks good. However there is an issue with the lines at the top of my page.



I used the lines underneath the words 'contents' because i wanted to maintain the house style of the magazine and maintain the retro look that i have place through the entire magazine. However, despite it's link, it does make the word contents look a little unclear and so i need to decide whether to keep or get rid of the lines

With the Lines


 
Without the Lines
 
 

What do You think???????

Leave a comment in the Comment Section!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment