Suriving Secondary School

This is my first ever blog!! Rocking Media for the first time ( and hoping it goes well)

Monday 18 March 2013

Creating my Double page Spread


After establishing what i wanted to do in my drafts, i had to start creating my double page spread.

I hit trouble from the begining.

I had trouble finding a picture that would fit perfectly on the page.

This was my first choice for my double page spread. I think this is a clear attractive image of Amina that could clearly dominate the page. However the major problem was that her arms and head cut off at some point meaning that the image wouldn't fit on the page like i wanted it to. Taking up one side of the double page spread.





I think moved on to this picture ( right) which i think clearly showed Amina, was bold and inviting and worked perfectly on the page. However, the image itself was way too similar to my front page image and so i had to abandon it to show that i can use a wide range of images.













On the page, ( once it had been adjusted slightly) the image looked perfect, fitting perfectly on the page with lots of space to right and yet a clear focus on the artist.


No comments:

Post a Comment