Suriving Secondary School

This is my first ever blog!! Rocking Media for the first time ( and hoping it goes well)

Monday 17 December 2012

Final School Magazine Cover

 
 
My original cover picture, i think was a good picture for the cover. My only problems with this picture is the proportions of the picture and also the fact that the image is so dark and so it will not be clear enough for my front page. Which is why i went to photoshop to edit and create my front cover.
 
 
Final Cover.  
 

For a first attempt at creating a magazine, i am very proud of what i have done. I think that i have used a good range of colours that stand out well on the page, and also by including the common conventions and subjects of the magazine, i think i have appealed to my target teenage audience well. The only thing that i am disappointed with, is that my proportions wrong, so it doesn't fit the magazine size. I think that my width was too big and so it looks out of place. Also i think my main image was a little too dark. These, however, aren't massive mistakes and they are mistakes that i can learn from.

No comments:

Post a Comment