Suriving Secondary School

This is my first ever blog!! Rocking Media for the first time ( and hoping it goes well)

Thursday 28 February 2013

Colours.


There were many colours that I was considering for my magazine. What I was sure of from the begining was that i wanted contrast colours, particularly for the front page.



The Colour Scheme for My Magazine


 

 

 




 

       Purple

                                               Black

                                            Creme

                                                                       

                                             White



 

Navy Blue

There were of course other colours that I considered....


I may use these colours throughout the magazine to further contrast and seperate features from others. However i felt these colours stood out too much within the colour scheme and almost weren't appropiate for the genre of music that I was doing.


I think that my colours in general    
are more complimentary as they seem to work together create one smooth look for the cover magazine and the cover wont be too colour filled and too much for the readers to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment